Altec 8 inch OEM for car use...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-Xantech-Ve...item3cb72c966f

Altec 8 inch OEM for car use...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-Xantech-Ve...item3cb72c966f
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I think the seller may be assuming it's car audio because of the coaxially mounted driver. A company called Xantech still exists, but they don't do car audio, it's all distributed stuff. Since the company I found says they started in 1969, I'd bet it's the same Xantech.
http://www.xantech.com/Contact/AboutUs/
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Hard to deny the "vehicular use" printed on the foilcal.
But, i would have expected a 4 ohm nominal impedance.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Ah yes, the infamous 409 "ceiling" speaker.![]()
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Or a cruise ship, luxury aircraft, or even a motorhome. I think "vehicular use" is pretty broad and fairly vague.I wonder if it was intended for something like a long haul bus.
I wonder if it had any specific qualifying features.
I wonder what, if any, differences there are beyond the foilcal from say a 409-8D.Ah yes, the infamous 409 "ceiling" speaker.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks